Barbera Caffè S.p.A. undertakes to guarantee the protection of your personal data every day.
With this information, we wish to offer you a clear and transparent view of what information we collect and process in the context of the use of our website.
We wish to illustrate you:
– Who is the data controller of your data;
– How we use your personal data;
– For what purposes;
– How long,
– How we guarantee your rights and compliance with the rules on the protection of personal data.
OWNER OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Barbera Caffè SpA, with registered office in Corso Umberto I n ° 365- 80138 – NAPLES and operational headquarters in Via Larga, Zona Industriale – 81038 – Trentola Ducenta (CE), e-mail address email@example.com, telephone +39 081 8129178, in the person of the legal representative Enrico BARBERA, is the owner of the processing of your personal data.
To exercise your rights, declined in this information, contact us by sending an e-mail to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT DATA WE PROCESS
“Personal data” means any information suitable for identifying, directly or indirectly, a natural or legal person. In particular, we collect and process your personal data necessary for the stipulation and management of contractual relationships, namely:
– personal and identification data (name, surname, date and place of birth, tax code, sex);
– residence / domicile address, telephone number and email;
– bank account details for the relative debit / credit;
– in general, any other data and information necessary for the conclusion and execution of the contract;
– when using our website:
– the information requested during registration,
– browsing data,
– your contact details,
– the IP address,
– the domain name of the devices you use,
– the URL used, the information relating to the operating system and the IT environment used by you,
– your browsing history,
– the geographical coordinates of the mobile device,
– additional data voluntarily provided by you in this context to use our services and purchase our products.
Your data is also collected through cookies *, as indicated in our cookies policy, which can be consulted on our website.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The personal data collected and processed are strictly necessary for the management of present and future contractual activities, namely:
– For the stipulation and execution of the contract, i.e. for purposes strictly connected and instrumental to the fulfillment of the necessary pre-contractual activities, to the management of the contractual relationship (administrative and accounting activities, customer assistance, complaints management, credit recovery, etc.), the provision of the services requested from time to time;
– to comply with legal obligations and requests from the Authorities, as well as to comply with the provisions of the legislation for the prevention of fraud, money laundering and terrorist financing, where applicable;
– for the protection of our corporate assets and the defense of our rights on the basis of our legitimate interest.
Furthermore, with a view to continuous improvement of the customer experience and in order to offer you services “designed for you”, we process your data:
– for commercial promotion and marketing activities for the direct offer of our products and services similar to those you have already purchased. To do this we will act on the basis of our legitimate interest, giving you the right to object to the receipt of such communications at any time by writing to the email address email@example.com or by contacting the addresses indicated above.
If we have previously acquired your express and specific consent, which can be revoked at any time by writing to us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, we will process your personal data:
– to carry out direct commercial activity by sending you communications – with the use of traditional and automated systems – concerning the entire range of products and services offered by us, by Group companies (parent companies, subsidiaries and / or associates), by affiliated businesses and third party partners;
– to communicate and / or transfer some of your data to third-party companies that will process them for commercial purposes as independent owners;
– for profiling purposes, to allow the processing and carrying out of studies and statistical and market research, to allow the creation / definition of your profile, to analyze tastes, preferences, habits, needs and / or consumption choices so to be able to offer you products and services more in line with your needs, as well as promotions and discounts.
In any case, we undertake to ensure that the information collected and used is appropriate for the purposes described, and that this does not lead to an invasion of your personal sphere.
WHO WE COMMUNICATE YOUR DATA TO
We communicate your data only to the subjects we use to carry out the activities necessary to achieve the purposes indicated above. As an example:
– banking and / or insurance companies (and more generally external companies that offer services relating to the verification of creditworthiness, capital strength, risk profile and regulatory compliance, eg anti-money laundering);
– companies that carry out on our behalf the activities of technical coordination, assistance and maintenance of IT systems, freight forwarders, etc .;
– more generally, third-party companies that provide assistance on matters relating to the management of the contract.
The subjects mentioned above are specifically appointed by us as data processors, the list of which can be requested by contacting the addresses indicated above.
We may also communicate your data to the subjects to whom the communication is due by virtue of legal obligations and to the credit institutions with which we operate for the purpose of managing the contract. These subjects carry out their respective processing activities as independent data controllers.
HOW WE MANAGE YOUR DATA
Your data is processed with or without the aid of electronic tools; IT systems are equipped with security measures to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
WHERE YOUR DATA IS TRANSFERRED
We do not transfer your data outside the European Union. In some certain circumstances and for purposes related to the verification of creditworthiness and capital solidity, some of your data may be transferred to third countries.
In this case, we make sure that the recipient, who acts as data processor, complies with the provisions of the GDPR including the rules specifically dictated for the transfer of personal data to third countries. In particular, we guarantee that these transfers take place on the basis of an adequacy decision or the signing by the manager of standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission.
The actual transfer of personal data to third countries and related further information can be requested by contacting us at the addresses indicated above.
HOW LONG THE DATA ARE STORED
We will keep your data only for the time necessary to carry out the processing for the purposes mentioned above.
In particular, we report below the main periods of use and storage of your personal data with reference to the different processing purposes:
– we will process your data for the entire duration of the contract and as long as there are obligations or obligations related to the execution of the same;
– for the fulfillment of legal obligations, your data will be processed and stored as long as the need for processing persists to comply with these legal obligations.
With reference to the processing for marketing purposes, carried out on the basis of a legitimate interest, or your consent, your data will be processed for the entire duration of the contract and as long as there are obligations or fulfilments connected to the execution of the same, unless there is opposition. to the processing or possible revocation of the consent given by you. Your data will be processed for profiling purposes until the possible revocation of consent and / or the request to obtain the termination of the processing. In any case, the profiling activities will take into consideration only the data relating to the last 12 months.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS
At any time you have the possibility to exercise the following rights:
Right of access – you have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of a treatment concerning your data as well as the right to receive any information relating to the same treatment.
Right to rectification – you have the right to obtain the rectification of your data, if they are incomplete or inaccurate.
Right to cancellation (so-called “right to be forgotten”) – in certain circumstances, you have the right to obtain the cancellation of your data in our archives if they are not relevant to the continuation of the contractual relationship or required by law .
Right to limitation of processing – upon the occurrence of certain conditions, you have the right to obtain limitation of processing, if it is not relevant for the continuation of the contractual relationship or required by law.
Right to portability – you have the right to obtain the transfer of your data in favor of a different owner.
Right to object – you have the right to object, at any time for reasons connected with your particular situation, to the processing of data concerning you based on the condition of lawfulness of the legitimate interest or the execution of a task of public interest or of the exercise of public authorities, including profiling.
Right to withdraw consent – you have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of your data at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before the withdrawal.
Right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority – at any time, you have the right to promote requests for the exercise of your rights. In any case, if you wish to lodge a complaint about the ways in which your data are processed, or about the management of a complaint you have proposed, you have the right to submit an application directly to the Supervisory Authority.
The above rights may be exercised at any time by writing to the email address email@example.com or by contacting the contact details indicated above. Please note that the exercise of your rights as an interested party is free under Article 12, GDPR.